Snackers

Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! 2610

Don't be wack, dude.
Snackers

Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! 2610

Don't be wack, dude.

A Fat Princess, Awesomenauts, GTA V, and League of Legends Clan

HomeSn4ckLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Snackers Website!~
we r True family
Practice is Fridays and Saturdays at 10pm EST
Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! 3056026032Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! 3056026032Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! 3056026032Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! 3056026032Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! 3056026032Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! 3056026032Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! 3056026032Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! 3056026032Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! 3056026032
Everyone join chat right meow~ (=^0^=)

Share | 

Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yinGz♥
Friends with Benefits
yinGz♥

Kudos : 83

Favorite Class: Mage
Favorite Map: Hot Sauce

Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! Empty
PostSubject: Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days!   Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:45 am

http://www.msichicago.org/matm

That is CRAZY! But she gets 10K for it. Lucky~
Back to top Go down
ProbablyADroolyBear
Friends with Benefits
ProbablyADroolyBear

Kudos : 237

Favorite Class: Priest

Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days!   Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:53 am

I would live there for free.
Back to top Go down
Mooglie
Moogle Champ
Mooglie

Kudos : 33

Favorite Class: Giant
Favorite Map: Black Forest

PostSubject: Re: Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days!   Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:54 am

Hopefully it's fun. I'd do it for 10k.
Back to top Go down
yinGz♥
Friends with Benefits
yinGz♥

Kudos : 83

Favorite Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days!   Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:58 am

it IS fun!! that museum's awesome!! but it'd be so creepy at night =[
Back to top Go down
ProbablyADroolyBear
Friends with Benefits
ProbablyADroolyBear

Kudos : 237

Favorite Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days!   Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:35 pm

there was a similar contest not too long ago for the "best job in the world". someone won the job to live on a tropical island as the "caretaker" which essentially boiled down to just blogging every day. I believe they got to take one person with them, stayed for 6 months? or a month lol. and got paid an OBSCENE amount of money to just chill out on a tropical island and blog all day.
Back to top Go down
Mandy
MvC4 Captain
Mandy

Kudos : 88

Favorite Class: Villager
Favorite Map: Rocky Road

PostSubject: Re: Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days!   Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:21 pm

wth

y they get paid so much?! Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! 244372

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days!   Woman is going to live in Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry for 30 days! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1