Snackers

yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] 2610

Don't be wack, dude.

A Fat Princess, Awesomenauts, GTA V, and League of Legends Clan

HomeSn4ckLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Snackers Website!~
we r True family
Practice is Fridays and Saturdays at 10pm EST
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] 3056026032yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] 3056026032yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] 3056026032yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] 3056026032yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] 3056026032yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] 3056026032yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] 3056026032yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] 3056026032yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] 3056026032
Everyone join chat right meow~ (=^0^=)

Share | 

yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yinGz♥
Friends with Benefits
yinGz♥

Kudos : 83

Favorite Class: Mage
Favorite Map: Hot Sauce

yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] Empty
PostSubject: yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!]   yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:52 am

Sooo.. it started off with.. our flight being @ 12:30PM, but us having to leave from our house @ like 6am because my brother needed to go to work T_T...... so we chilled around the airport for a few hours....

it was dead empty with not a person in site -_-...
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0673

but luckily we found a spot w/ an outlet so I watched movies/dramas and had breakfast while waiting.. and when we finally went to check in.. we found out that we were dropped off @ the wrong terminal since, even though our flight was international... United Airlines has their own terminal at O'Hare airport -_-

I was so glad to finally get on the plane so I could sleep..
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0675

I mostly slept.. during the flight, but near the end.. I FOUND OUT THERE'S FREE LIQUOR OMFG!
Jack and Coke for me please!~ haha
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0676

Oh the first day we went out to dinner then went home, unpacked a little and slept because the next morning we had dentist appointments... most of our time there was spent on dentist appointments and Chinese herbal medicine doctor and meeting up with family and etc.. -_-.. we couldn't do as much as I wanted to because of the Chinese herbal medicine that I was put on was something that had toxins in it also, but it was to clear all the toxins in my body -_-.. the first day I had it, my hands turned black and I was all dizzy and stuff.. so we were scared to go anywhere really far taking public transportation T_T..

so here are pictures.. that should be in order.. but yeah...

I'll post these in different parts since these are only pictures I took with my phone.. and I still have loads more on my brand new camera =D

This is called The Center. The 5th tallest building in Hong Kong. It lights up and changes colors at night =D It is also the 16th tallest building in the world =D
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0679

This is one of the world's busiest cargo harbor. An average of 220,000 ships visit the harbor each year, including both ocean going vessels and river vessels, for both goods and passengers.
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0687

Colorful Condos
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0694

Wong Tai Sin Temple. One of the most famous shrines in Hong Kong. This is a Taoist temple that I would go to every year at the beginning and end of the year and during special occasions to get our fortune read and etc~ This was a private facility until 1934 and a lot of temple historians often describe the shrine as a miraculous structure for surviving the Japanese occupation in the 1940s relatively unscathed. There's a beautiful garden in the back w/ waterfall and all, but I didn't get to take pictures this time.. ill post pictures of it another time of when I went back 3 years ago.

yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0695
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0701
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0704
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0706
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0712

these are stands outside of the temple:
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0717

the temple was actually under construction.. if you guys want, I can post older pictures I have that are much nicer of when it wasn't under construction~

My uncle's family's fish/seafood stand @ the fresh food market =D
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0726

other food stands =D
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0729

Chinese hot pot =D
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0731

Bank of China Tower on the right & Cheung Kong Center on the right
The Bank of China Tower is the 3rd tallest building in Hong Kong & 11th tallest building in the world. It also houses the tallest church in the world. Where as Cheung Kong is the 8th tallest in Hong Kong and 52nd tallest in the world~
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0737

These two are called the Lippo Centre.. they are dubbed "The Koala Tree" because they look like koalas hugging a tree.. and I know this is a sucky picture.. I have a better one.. somewhere.. hopefully I can find it T_T..
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0738

These cool harbor tunnels are pwnage!! it crosses you from the bay of Hong Kong that's connected to the Asian continent to Hong Kong Island!
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0740

They were filling in part of the ocean by this one place we were at to build a harbor =D
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0744
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0746
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0745
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0747

BAPE!!!! They wouldn't let me take pictures inside -_-
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0777

And now time for the best part..... FOOD!

Baked Seafood Rice in a White Wine Sauce~
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0750

This red bean ice cream/ice thing with mango ice cream wrapped with mochi =D
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0751

Some sort of Pumpkin Dim Sum thing.. it was sooooooooooooo gooooooood
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0754

Something Creamy Sauce Chicken w/ HK Style Milk Tea~ This was considered fast food!!!
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0757

LOADS of sashimi and and and uni!!! shared between 4 people!! :drools:
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0760

Seafood Udon
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0761

Their restaurant made pineapple, coconut, and pumpkin sorbert. They were ALL SOOOOOOOOO good!
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] IMAG0762

This is it for today.. I'm getting tired -___-...
until next time =D [and to think this is not even all of which are on my phone.. my camera has so much more -_-]
Back to top Go down
mono

mono

Kudos : 153

Favorite Class:
Favorite Map:

PostSubject: Re: yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!]   yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:12 am

neg kudos for you because you're not in any of these pictures
yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] 990610

this is great! Smile thanks yingz for making me hungry
Back to top Go down
N☺va
Triplets

Kudos : 160

PostSubject: Re: yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!]   yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:54 am

Why is there always liquor whenever there's food? yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] 863831
Thanks for sharing, Ying. Very Happy
It never looked too sunny in any of the pictures Sad (probably bc of all that greenhouse gas China's been releasing). The condos look really cool. I wonder what that rectangular thing is for. And the design of The Center looks very sleek. Very Happy I wonder if pilots are blinded from the reflection when they pass by.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sn4ck.com
Beto

Kudos : 70

Favorite Class: Mage
Favorite Map: The Great Gorge

PostSubject: Re: yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!]   yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Nice pics Yingz! Very Happy
The food looks so yummy ^_^ but you never ate a puppy, did you? D:
And like Nova said... why is it foggy? I'm guessing it's the Co2... ;__;
Cool buildings!! n__n Do you have any engineer projects they did? yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] 230365
Back to top Go down
bb_
Friends with Benefits

Kudos : 104

Favorite Class: Chicken
Favorite Map: DEEP FRIED!!!

PostSubject: Re: yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!]   yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:49 am

Yingz, you shouldn't have started your holiday with alcohol yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] 585105

And omg that FOOOOOOD blush thank you Yingz yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] 14348

The architecture in Hong Kong is just magnificent yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] 14348 I wish you went at night though...that would have been amazing yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] 833766
Back to top Go down
Differentiate

Differentiate

Kudos : 4

PostSubject: Re: yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!]   yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:55 am

"Bank of China Tower on the right & Cheung Kong Center on the right"

^^^ confusing.

Looks like you had fun haha. You should have put up pics from ur bday while ur at it yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] 361350

And that ice cream is deliciousss *drools*
Back to top Go down
ProbablyADroolyBear
Friends with Benefits
ProbablyADroolyBear

Kudos : 237

Favorite Class: Priest
Favorite Map: Hot Sauce

PostSubject: Re: yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!]   yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:34 pm

ohh yingz, thanks for posting all these. i love the colorful condos! and the marketplace. and the yummy food yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] 14348

Back to top Go down
VinHikaru

VinHikaru

Kudos : 10

PostSubject: Re: yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!]   yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Wow, looks like so much fun! Also, skyscrapers in Asia always seem to beat the crap out of skyscrapers in the US.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!]   yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yinGz' Hong Kong Adventure!!~ [HIGH BANDWIDTH CAPACITIES ONLY!!]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1