Snackers

Kosmo has entered the building!! 2610

Don't be wack, dude.

A Fat Princess, Awesomenauts, GTA V, and League of Legends Clan

HomeSn4ckLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Snackers Website!~
we r True family
Practice is Fridays and Saturdays at 10pm EST
Kosmo has entered the building!! 3056026032Kosmo has entered the building!! 3056026032Kosmo has entered the building!! 3056026032Kosmo has entered the building!! 3056026032Kosmo has entered the building!! 3056026032Kosmo has entered the building!! 3056026032Kosmo has entered the building!! 3056026032Kosmo has entered the building!! 3056026032Kosmo has entered the building!! 3056026032
Everyone join chat right meow~ (=^0^=)

Share | 

Kosmo has entered the building!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosmo

Kosmo

Kudos : 2

Kosmo has entered the building!! Empty
PostSubject: Kosmo has entered the building!!   Kosmo has entered the building!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:36 pm

WARNING: The content of this intro may cause epileptic seizures.

Hello Snackers,Kosmo here Kosmo has entered the building!! 258271

It was about time I registered to your awesome clan’s forum.
Probably,most of you know me but if you don’t ( Kosmo has entered the building!! M067 ) my PSN ID is “Kosmote”

Here are some funny/stupid/personal facts about me:

- Im from Greece (so my english is not that good) Kosmo has entered the building!! 90051
- Im a 21yo dude Cool
- I love the bad weather (ironic I know…since I live in one of the most sunny countries <_< …FML
- I love food (well duh?!) even though im thin Kosmo has entered the building!! 370946
- I like the taste of vinegar…A LOT (don’t judge ) Kosmo has entered the building!! 429820
- My favorite video games are: FFs (FFX is my favorite), GTs (I bought my PS3 for GT5….FML 2 Razz ) and Fat Princess!!
- Music is my life…literally…When I listen to music everything seems to be so much brighter (and no I don’t do drugs <_< ) even though the songs I listen to are not that happy Razz
- I have dyschromatopsia…which means I sometimes confuse certain colors like blue with mauve,red with pink,yellow with light green…Yes…I know in which team I play Beto <_< FML3?? No!! Im just fine,right mom? Kosmo has entered the building!! 340733
- I love emoticons (the only reason why im doing this right now…jk…not Razz )
- Im too shy (and too greek)…so my mic is slowly dying somewhere. But I so want to talk to you guys…I guess ill have to try like Lamdac did. Im so proud of him. Kosmo has entered the building!! 3439233289
- Apparently im a selfish b***ch since I have said the word “I” a million times…FML4?
- No offense guys but Japanese players rule ( Mimiruko,Upi,Kiyo blush )

Oh and before I forget… My teeth and I, love you Drooly Kosmo has entered the building!! 14348
(she should get a bonus or something for bringing so many people into this forum)

Enough about me…lets talk about you guys now Kosmo has entered the building!! 258271
Back to top Go down
glitched18x

glitched18x

Kudos : 3

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo has entered the building!!   Kosmo has entered the building!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Kosmo! My vinegar-loving friend!
Welcome to their forum! Kosmo has entered the building!! 381885

..and I still need to hear your voice, you!!! (goes to Greece to search for kosmo's mic)
Back to top Go down
pandac

pandac

Kudos : 136

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo has entered the building!!   Kosmo has entered the building!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Hi kosmo!

I'm looking forward to talking with you Kosmo has entered the building!! 79795
Back to top Go down
ProbablyADroolyBear
Friends with Benefits
ProbablyADroolyBear

Kudos : 237

Favorite Class: Priest
Favorite Map: Hot Sauce

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo has entered the building!!   Kosmo has entered the building!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:47 pm

kosmo!! you have used so many emotes, i am so thrilled Kosmo has entered the building!! 3439233289 your next step is to memorize them so you can just type them manually Kosmo has entered the building!! 71264

i loved your intro! it made me laugh. you really do know a lot of useless things about yourself, you know. just really pointless. I'm kidding!!! Kosmo has entered the building!! 381885

thank you for coming to our forum, i love you and your teeth. they did so well at the dentist! Kosmo has entered the building!! 14348

also, you're the only person i've "brought" to the forum. so i don't think they will give me bonus points, in fact, they will probably take away points for bringing you here...

p.s. i LOVE vinegar!! you made me want to go get salt and vinegar chips today Kosmo has entered the building!! 5251

Back to top Go down
ProbablyADroolyBear
Friends with Benefits
ProbablyADroolyBear

Kudos : 237

Favorite Class: Priest

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo has entered the building!!   Kosmo has entered the building!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:08 pm

oh by the way, you have NEVER even said hi on mic. if it will make you feel better, you can send me a list of words to say in greek, then i will say them on mic and sound utterly ridiculous, if it will make you feel better Kosmo has entered the building!! 458486
Back to top Go down
mono

mono

Kudos : 153

Favorite Class:
Favorite Map:

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo has entered the building!!   Kosmo has entered the building!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:09 pm

O.O
hmm... 80% of that intro could be used in mine. so much similarities. are you an impostor?! Kosmo has entered the building!! 295126

lol but seriously, I would totally say those stuff. WELCOME anyways kosmote!
you're like one of my first FP friends.
woot
Back to top Go down
booty
Admin
booty

Kudos : 41

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo has entered the building!!   Kosmo has entered the building!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:03 pm

YEAHHHH KOSMOOO

I always think of Kosmo Kramer, Assman

Thanks for coming by homie, its about time. I remember playing with you wayyy back Very Happy

Always a good time, you are a good egg Kosmo has entered the building!! 356766

and you like metal!! :headbang:
Back to top Go down
lakers27
Triplets

Kudos : 126

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo has entered the building!!   Kosmo has entered the building!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:14 pm

welcome Kosmo has entered the building!! 277951
Back to top Go down
Kosmo

Kosmo

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo has entered the building!!   Kosmo has entered the building!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:54 pm

Aw Drooly... salt and vinegar chips are my favorite too Kosmo has entered the building!! 14348
We are meant to be....chips-buddies Drooly Kosmo has entered the building!! 219331

Well im always about to say Hi or something and then an american with his perfect accent says something and i become hesitant to speak... Kosmo has entered the building!! 340733
Also IF i say hi,dont u start asking me stuff...ill probably wont answer Kosmo has entered the building!! 258271

Mono! My brothah!!! Kosmo has entered the building!! 381598

Cutey do u remember the first day i used the warrior and i went against you?
You thought i was good Kosmo has entered the building!! 48415
Metal is my favorite music genre but i listen to alot of other stuff (Say Hello Drooly Wink )

Back to top Go down
Oppa

Oppa

Kudos : 299

Favorite Class: Villager
Favorite Map: Coco Cliffs

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo has entered the building!!   Kosmo has entered the building!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:00 am

Hello and welcome to our forums. Very Happy I've seen you in game a bunch and I believe I've even heard you talk. Smile

Also, drooly is indeed awesome. Kosmo has entered the building!! 14348
Back to top Go down
yinGz♥
Friends with Benefits
yinGz♥

Kudos : 83

Favorite Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo has entered the building!!   Kosmo has entered the building!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:01 am

Welcomeee kosmoo!!!! I'm so glad to see you here! Haven't spoken or played with you for a while =[
Back to top Go down
N☺va
Triplets

Kudos : 160

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo has entered the building!!   Kosmo has entered the building!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 am

Hi kosmote! I think you're the first person I tried to recruit, lol.

Nice to see you here. Very Happy
It's always super annoying when you're in my game while I'm trying to pwn noobs. >:[
Back to top Go down
http://www.sn4ck.com
Seven
Triplets

Kudos : 55

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo has entered the building!!   Kosmo has entered the building!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:25 am

hi kosmote! nice to see u here.
you are an awesome warrior btw! cheers

but i dont agree with giving drooly a bonus for anything. Kosmo has entered the building!! 872628 Kosmo has entered the building!! 735660
Back to top Go down
yonGz♥
Friends with Benefits
yonGz♥

Kudos : 95

Favorite Class: Giant
Favorite Map: Coco Cliffs

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo has entered the building!!   Kosmo has entered the building!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:27 am

Hi, Kosmo! Thanks for stopping by our forum. We're already PSN friends, so see you around in games. Smile
Back to top Go down
booty
Admin
booty

Kudos : 41

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo has entered the building!!   Kosmo has entered the building!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:24 pm

How could I forget that glorious day on Candy Mountain Kosmo has entered the building!! 87927

You were annoying the hell out of me, and I always seemed to run in to you. Kosmo has entered the building!! 720662

You even sent me a message saying that I was good and asking for tips Kosmo has entered the building!! 14348

And Naughty Nova, Kosmo was my first recruit too! Kosmo has entered the building!! 156853

But yeah, you were really good, even back then Kosmo has entered the building!! 26389
Back to top Go down
Caassii

Kudos : 49

Favorite Class: Ranger
Favorite Map: Brownie Town

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo has entered the building!!   Kosmo has entered the building!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:26 pm

Kosmo(te), what a guy! Kosmo has entered the building!! 453204
Back to top Go down
Kosmo

Kosmo

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo has entered the building!!   Kosmo has entered the building!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:25 am

Well Nova,i love "protecting" noobs Very Happy
After all,we all were noobs once (i still have my noob moments...in EVERY game... Kosmo has entered the building!! 986719 )

Thank you everyone for your kind words :blush1:

Back to top Go down
Beto

Kudos : 70

Favorite Class: Mage
Favorite Map: The Great Gorge

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo has entered the building!!   Kosmo has entered the building!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:55 am

Kosmo!! Kosmo has entered the building!! 674971
Well I speak to you like almost every day, so hello again? Razz
And speak more!! Your english is fine, perfectisimo in my (and Pandas!!) opinion Wink
(*cough* I've actually heard him say so much before ^_^ He once told me he loves destroying down doors as warrior, and I was like "Kosmo, just for that, lets destroy those doors!" Kosmo has entered the building!! 230365 Kosmo has entered the building!! 230365 )
LMAO, we were so sure you would mistake the teams in FP Kosmo has entered the building!! 189645 Apparently not Kosmo has entered the building!! 770724 hehehe
And go to sleep earlier! I keep finding you in the chatroom at like, 4am your time every day! Kosmo has entered the building!! 543870 <- Kosmo when he is exposed to the light Razz
See ya later bro.. but not at 4am o___o Lol, Ο αδελφός αντίο! Very Happy (I'm learning!! ^-^)
Back to top Go down
Kosmo

Kosmo

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo has entered the building!!   Kosmo has entered the building!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:28 pm

You can ask Glitch,Beto Very Happy
I talked to her a few days ago Kosmo has entered the building!! 230365

Well i won't be able to join the chats so late anymore....ill be back to school on Monday Neutral

Nope,Beto...you are not learning Razz

You said : "The brother, good bye" Kosmo has entered the building!! 396286

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kosmo has entered the building!!   Kosmo has entered the building!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kosmo has entered the building!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1