Snackers

香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  2610

Don't be wack, dude.

A Fat Princess, Awesomenauts, GTA V, and League of Legends Clan

HomeSn4ckLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Snackers Website!~
we r True family
Practice is Fridays and Saturdays at 10pm EST
香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  3056026032香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  3056026032香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  3056026032香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  3056026032香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  3056026032香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  3056026032香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  3056026032香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  3056026032香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  3056026032
Everyone join chat right meow~ (=^0^=)

Share | 

香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
luckyxiaoj1028

luckyxiaoj1028

Kudos : 2

Favorite Class: Warrior
Favorite Map: Rocky Road

香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  Empty
PostSubject: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:50 pm

Hello, the only clan that has homies and my twin. 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  3781543823  香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  284269  I'm Lucky from Neg. I'm sure most of you have this face on when you see the title of this topic. -> 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  1570846985 Nice emotes by the way. I'm sure most of you know me, for those who do, you just too fabo. Keep the fabo gurls.  香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  596137 If you don't, shame on you.  香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  323731103  You probably a vet who doesn't play anymore.  *^*   I joined FP really late.

Last edited by luckyxiaoj1028 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N☺va
Triplets

Kudos : 160

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:55 pm

luckyxiaoj1028 wrote:
I'm sure most of you know me... If you don't, shame on you.  香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  323731103  You probably a vet who doesn't play anymore. 
 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  244372 Hello to you too, person I don't know because I don't play anymore.
Welcome to the forums.  Nom
Back to top Go down
http://www.sn4ck.com
luckyxiaoj1028

luckyxiaoj1028

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:07 pm

Lol Hi, no hard-feelings on that. You live in NYC? I live in LI :O
Back to top Go down
N☺va
Triplets

Kudos : 160

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:41 pm

Nice! Do you go to university in Long Island too?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sn4ck.com
yinGz♥
Friends with Benefits
yinGz♥

Kudos : 83

Favorite Class: Mage
Favorite Map: Hot Sauce

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Hiiiiii luckyy!!!~ <33 How are you lovee?!?1 ^^~ 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  3352113365
Welcome to our forum!!~ ^^
Back to top Go down
luckyxiaoj1028

luckyxiaoj1028

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:46 pm

Yes Nova, I go to Stony Brook, SUNY college
Back to top Go down
luckyxiaoj1028

luckyxiaoj1028

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Hihi Yinz <3 Thanks :3
Back to top Go down
shoo
Friends with Benefits
shoo

Kudos : 93

Favorite Class: Ninja
Favorite Map:

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:54 pm

I'm laughing so hard because of your sig lmfao.
Back to top Go down
luckyxiaoj1028

luckyxiaoj1028

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:57 pm

If you understand the words he is saying, you will laugh extra hard xP
Back to top Go down
linnie

linnie

Kudos : 21

Favorite Map: DEEP FRIED!!!

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:29 am

Oooo Lucky, Welcome to the forum!! 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  14348 Free free to spam hk goodies in the food thread.  香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  322634 
Back to top Go down
Althena

Althena

Kudos : 71

Favorite Class: Giant

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:51 am

香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  361350 Lucky!!!

Welcome to the forum 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  766986 

Feel free to post many fabulous things  香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  515182666 
Back to top Go down
Baby Groot

Baby Groot

Kudos : 60

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:41 am

Welcome to the forums Lucky 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  219331香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  719139香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  458486
Back to top Go down
luckyxiaoj1028

luckyxiaoj1028

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:08 pm

@ Linnie:  香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  3609435931 Thanks! (> ^_^)> . And oh I will, in fact, my goal is make you guys drool so bad, that you will come to Hong Kong. :3

@ Queen Elsa:  香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  1956175960 Frozen is a very good movie!! Even though I haven't watch it, I watched the trailer, seems fantastic. That signature you have, is fabo. Took me a good while to find out that you are thena  香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  860214  So Hiiii   香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  596137 (> ^_^)>   <3  Btw, you are the one taught me this emote -> (> ^_^)> .This emote originally took me 3 min to type it successfully >:o

@Shanks:   香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  596137 Oh thankssss <3 (> ^_^)> You should come back to ps3 more instead of playing on ps4! :mad:  D:< lol Jks.I like your profile pic btw, the bucked teeth is so cute too! :3

Lastly, let me try some of your SNK emotes that were taught by musica.
香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  322634 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  3781543823 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  722162307  香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  458486  \\(*^*)// t(*^*t) . If the order is wrong, just disregard it..

Last edited by yinGz♥ on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing her emotes)
Back to top Go down
yinGz♥
Friends with Benefits
yinGz♥

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:53 pm

Nice to know you already know some of our emotes ^^~
You had some spacing & spelling issues with the emotes, so I fixed them for you.
Whenever you put in a row of emotes, you need a space between the : : and there needs to be no space between the : and the name of the emote.. for example, if you wanted to put three emotes, and they are named one, two, & three, it would look like this:

:one: :two: :three:

Hope that helps ^^~
Back to top Go down
Althena

Althena

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:43 pm

lol! Lucky, why you so fail 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  244372

Oooo  香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  87927 I am happy to see you using it (>^_^)>  香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  940580  香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  902162 

Since you have yet to watch Frozen we must have a movie night and watch it all
together again  香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  903537  香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  14348  Mono, Linnie, Yingz, Shanks, Culd 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  322634

Back to top Go down
luckyxiaoj1028

luckyxiaoj1028

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:52 am

@ Yin: Wops :d When I type fast I usually have those issues,and hence I am the queen of typos and weird grammar.  香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  429820  .-. Thanks for the fixing! :DI make so many errors, hope you don't mind. 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  90051  :d :welp:  I really appreciate that!  香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  65165

@ Thena: harhar, we should watch it together 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  277951  香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  971299  ^_^
Back to top Go down
Althena

Althena

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:50 am

香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  322634 I'll bring the popcorn  香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  370946 
Back to top Go down
Baby Groot

Baby Groot

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:35 am

Get a PS4 as well and join me Lucky 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  322634

That goes for everyone else as well 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  3439233289
Back to top Go down
Althena

Althena

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:27 pm

buy me one Shanks 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  322634 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  3609435931
Back to top Go down
yinGz♥
Friends with Benefits
yinGz♥

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:37 pm

Shanks.. when's mine coming in?
Back to top Go down
luckyxiaoj1028

luckyxiaoj1028

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:30 am

@ Shanks: Lol, I have a new gaming system.. but it's not ps4, it's a xbox one :s

@Thena: nomnomnomnom :3
Back to top Go down
Baby Groot

Baby Groot

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:07 am

It's still in the mail 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  863831 Delivery by kangaroo is not a fast process 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  877633

Luckyyyyyyyy 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  3682486901
Back to top Go down
Althena

Althena

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:39 pm

香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  848460 Don't forget to post videos of you playing Dance Central  香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  381885 
Back to top Go down
luckyxiaoj1028

luckyxiaoj1028

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:29 pm

LOLOL thna, I actually wanna try, but the camera for xbox one is extremely creepy, you literally see me dancing, it will record my movements! D:<

@ Shanks: ;-;
Back to top Go down
Sargas-wielder

Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:36 am

kirbyyyyyyyyyyyy (>^.^)>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*    香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

香港人 =o u o= <-- Just to show off my language skill *flips hair*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1