Snackers

Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 2610

Don't be wack, dude.

A Fat Princess, Awesomenauts, GTA V, and League of Legends Clan

HomeSn4ckLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Snackers Website!~
we r True family
Practice is Fridays and Saturdays at 10pm EST
Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 3056026032Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 3056026032Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 3056026032Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 3056026032Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 3056026032Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 3056026032Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 3056026032Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 3056026032Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 3056026032
Everyone join chat right meow~ (=^0^=)

Share | 

Telephone Game - Round 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shoo
Friends with Benefits
shoo

Kudos : 93

Favorite Class: Ninja
Favorite Map:

Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telephone Game - Round 4   Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:32 am

omg lol xD!
Back to top Go down
V☺n

Kudos : 56

Favorite Class: Priest
Favorite Map: Rocky Road

PostSubject: Re: Telephone Game - Round 4   Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 848460
Back to top Go down
shoo
Friends with Benefits
shoo

Favorite Map:

PostSubject: Re: Telephone Game - Round 4   Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Damn BB, wth Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 46998
I don't want to do this any more Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 225859530

jk I'll do it but kasd;jfksoja
Back to top Go down
bb_
Friends with Benefits

Kudos : 104

Favorite Class: Chicken
Favorite Map: DEEP FRIED!!!

PostSubject: Re: Telephone Game - Round 4   Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:03 pm

luv u shu Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 237692
Back to top Go down
mono

mono

Kudos : 153

Favorite Class:
Favorite Map:

PostSubject: Re: Telephone Game - Round 4   Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Ashoo Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 244372
Ms piant that ish gurl Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 145512
Back to top Go down
bb_
Friends with Benefits

PostSubject: Re: Telephone Game - Round 4   Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Ashoo Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 244372
Back to top Go down
N☺va
Triplets

Kudos : 160

PostSubject: Re: Telephone Game - Round 4   Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Ashoo's done. XD
I've just been kinda busy so I didn't compile the stuff yet. Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 258271
Back to top Go down
http://www.sn4ck.com
bb_
Friends with Benefits

PostSubject: Re: Telephone Game - Round 4   Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Oh

Nova Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 244372
Back to top Go down
N☺va
Triplets

PostSubject: Re: Telephone Game - Round 4   Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:08 am

This round I used a real image as the starting picture. It was kind of random and I got it while watching an Ellen video. The interpretations were amazing and I think this is the most deviated interpretation from the original we've had so far. Ironic cause we've had the most detailed text descriptions so far in this round. XD

Original Image
Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 Teleph10 (click for original quality)

Nova's Interpretation

The scene is the Giants (football) stadium. The area is near the goal post in the corner (away from the action). The two main people in the picture is this guy wearing khaki clothing bent over holding a TV camera. His knees are on the ground and his arms/elbows are on the ground too (so he's getting a low shot of the field). Behind him is this woman wearing all blue giants clothing. She dresses like a true fan, with an NY hoodie. She has brownish skin and is making a smile towards the photo. She's pretending to butt rub the guy with her butt since he is bent over. There are various people in the background.

Mono's Interpretation

Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 Omg211

Prinny's Interpretation

It's an american football game set in new york with the giants with a packed crowd wearing the colors of the giants n the side that visible anyway Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 1924541697 (red and blue) , the home team is on their 20 yard line looking frustrated as hell as if they were being completely dominated by one of the most unlikely teams to do so Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 144756. Meanwhile, one of the cameramen is on all fours somehow filming the game in that position while a cheerleader is gyrating against his butt with hers as if it were some mating ritual to be done in order to let him know that she genuinely wants him Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 361350 or she has a fetish for cameramen Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 322634 or just likes being taped in the act Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 443885

Von's Interpretation

Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 2012-013

Jzg's Interpretation

the picture's setting takes place on a field. the focal point is on a female cheerleader and a man on the ground trying to take an upskirt picture. in the background there are three players and a crowd full of people.

the upper 1/3 of the picture mainly shows the crowd. the crowd itself is mostly blurry filled with faceless star-shaped people. most of their shirts are blue but there a couple wearing orange. the people who aren't as blurry can be seen raising their hands up (which is mainly on the bottom right side of the crowd, only two on the bottom left side with their arms raised).
the bottom 2/3 of the picture is mainly showing the green field. there are three faint vertical yellow lines drawn across the field.
in between the crowd and the field is a white ledge that separates the crowd from the stands and the actual field.

note: when i refer to a character's body part, i'm talking from their perspective. so talking about the cheerleader's left hand would be talking about her hand on the rightmost side of the picture or her arms waving to her upper right direction would be going to the left in the picture since she is looking straight toward the picture.

the cheerleader and the man take up most of the picture in the foreground from the center to the right. the cheerleader is a little right from the center. she is looking straight at you. she is wearing a blue one piece cheerleading outfit with the lower end of the outfit having folds. her outfit has has a hexagon v neck and the sleeves reach up to her elbows. the folds of her skirt look to be blown a little bit up from momentum. nothing is revealed though but it shows most of her thighs. on her outfit, a red line encompasses these specific places: at the end of her sleeves, the bottom of her folds, and at her hexagonal v neck. her left leg is raised up in the air while her right leg is firmly on the ground. her lace-less shoes are maroon. her arms are waved to her upper right direction with her red pompoms. her right hand is not shown as its hidden in the pom poms. her left had actually shows her hand holding the pom pom. her right hand and pom pom are obstructing only some of the crowd in the background. her left arm is positioned on left side of her face blocking most of her hair and the pom pom is blocking her forehead and her right eyebrow. her hair is pink and her eyes are a faint pink. her mouth is wide open smiling, no teeth are shown.

the man taking the photo is on the bottom right of the photo with a camera in hands. the man is looking through the camera that is being focused up the cheerleader's skirt (so you can mainly see the left side of his face). he is holding the camera with his left arm (right arm isn't visible). he is bent down on his knees trying to take his picture. he has auburn-ish hair. his eyes are the spiral dizzy anime eyes kind with the spirals going counter clockwise. he has no nose and he has a small closed mouth smile. his left ear is shaped as just a backwards c. he is wearing a plain white shirt and his pants are blue. he is also quite bootylicous Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 3439233289 his shoes are dark blue but only a portion of his shoes can be shown as it gets cut of the edge in the picture.

in the background there is 3 players. the 3 players are on the leftmost side in front of the white ledge but still in the background of the cheerleader/man. all three players are purple (either wearing one pieces or there are actually purple lol). their bodies are more shaped like stars then human-like. their heads are white and only showcases their eyes/eyebrows. one is seen on the field ground with two X's representing his/her eyes. the other two are facing each other with angry eyebrows and simple dot eyes.

also there is a load of baluts all over the screen Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 370049968

Drooly's Interpretation

Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 Ibnio810(click for original quality)

BB's Interpretation

The picture (landscape) shows a cheerleader performing in what appears to be a stadium setting, with a dazed photographer on all fours trying to take the best picture of her panties.

The bottom two thirds of the picture is made up of green grass, with lines of slightly more yellow grass running down it vertically. The grass reaches a short white wall, behind which is the audience, which are seated in a staggered pattern (like you would get in a stadium). The audience is hinted at using minimal detail; flesh-toned circles for heads with bodies drawn either with blue shirts or yellow shirts. A couple of figures at the front sides of the audience have a sketchy outline drawn in to indicate that the audience is cheering, but apart from that it's very impressionistic, kinda like how they draw crowds in cartoons. All of this is painted on a light blue background.

In the background, in front of the white wall, on the far left of the picture, there are two angry-looking cheerleaders facing the front but looking at one another sideways. The one on the right has a small smile on his face, and the one on the left has a straight line for a mouth but both are frowning. On the grass in front of them, a third cheerleader lies on his back, arms and legs splayed out, with small x's for eyes (as if he were knocked out). All three cheerleaders are drawn in purple, with white faces and purple bodies. Also, they look like starfish men; their limbs end in points rather than hands or feet, and they don't have torsos. The two cheerleaders that are standing also have their arms and legs splayed out.

The main cheerleader (and focus of the picture) stands in the middle of the page, about two thirds down of the grassy section of the picture. She is stood on her left leg (left from our perspective, but technically her right leg), and she's kicking her other leg up at a 180 degree angle, as if she were doing the splits stood up. Her body is leaning very slightly to the left (again, our perspective) and she's raising her arms up, curving to the left. Her head is tilted slightly to the left, and she has a big toothy smile on her face. In her hands are two bright red pom-poms, and they obscure her hands completely. She has light pink hair and the same colour eyes, and a light skin tone. Her hair comes a little longer than shoulder length, and falls behind her shoulder. She is wearing a light blue dress, the hem of which falls to about her upper thigh - it's pretty short Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 742885 It's pleated at the bottom, and has a red hem the same colour as her pompoms. The sleeve length is the same sleeve length as a t-shirt, so it ends about halfway between her shoulder and elbow. This also has a red hem. The neck line is the same as a t-shirt as well, and has a red hem. Also she has big amazing boobies, so make sure you draw them in. Finally, she's wearing light brown sneakers with short, slightly off-white ankle socks.

Finally, the photographer. He is on all fours to the right of her (our right, not hers), attempting to take an up-skirt shot. He's positioned diagonally in the picture; his head is positioned about a third from the right of the page, and is about level with her knees/lower legs while his feet are positioned in the bottom right of the picture (they're actually out of shot, but you get the idea, hopefully). His ass is up in the air (and is the first thing the eye is drawn to...), as if he were arching his back a bit to get the shot. His ass is level to his head. He's on his knees, and is holding the camera up to in front of his face, resting on his elbows. On his face is a dazed expres​sion(although he's looking away from the camera, you can see a side profile of his face) and a dopey grin. The eye that's visible is a spiral, like you see in anime and stuff when they're dazed. He has short reddish-brown hair, and it's slightly spiky at the top. His camera is held up to his face, and is grey. He's holding it poised to take a picture, and it's pointed up at her, trying to get the best shot of her knickers. He's wearing a white, short sleeved shirt and light blue trousers. On his shirt is a small name tag, barely visible, with the word "NOVA" written on it. This is a very important detail. Most of his feet are out of shot, but you can see the heel of his right foot, and it's coloured dark blue.

Ashoo's Interpretation

Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 3fm5n210(click for original quality)

And BB, making up details Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 244372

Thanks to all those who participated! Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 3609435931
Back to top Go down
Mandy
MvC4 Captain
Mandy

Kudos : 88

Favorite Class: Villager

PostSubject: Re: Telephone Game - Round 4   Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:28 am

N☺va wrote:
The interpretations were amazing and I think this is the most deviated interpretation from the original we've had so far. Ironic cause we've had the most detailed text descriptions so far in this round. XD

loool next time ill do a 3 sentence text. Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 3439233289

drooly, the bootylicious man you drew exceeded my expectations Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 458486Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 472171Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 970619Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 3439233289

lol bb "NOVA" Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 87927

Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 2295652386 every1 poop
Back to top Go down
V☺n

PostSubject: Re: Telephone Game - Round 4   Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:46 am

BB's interpretation wrote:
"NOVA" written on it. This is a very important detail
Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 48415Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 528777
hahahaha shoo's drawing "bend ova nova" Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 903537
Back to top Go down
V☺n

PostSubject: Re: Telephone Game - Round 4   Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:50 am

Taxmaster wrote:
N☺va wrote:
The interpretations were amazing and I think this is the most deviated interpretation from the original we've had so far. Ironic cause we've had the most detailed text descriptions so far in this round. XD

loool next time ill do a 3 sentence text. Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 3439233289
nooo! we should continue writing as long as we want; I think its fun to read them Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 3352113365
and the interpretation is deviated this round because I misread Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 65165 sorryyy guys Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 807527 my english isn't that good and I had to google some words Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 543383
Back to top Go down
ProbablyADroolyBear
Friends with Benefits
ProbablyADroolyBear

Kudos : 237

Favorite Map: Hot Sauce

PostSubject: Re: Telephone Game - Round 4   Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:05 am

the bootylicious was my favorite text poop
Back to top Go down
yonGz♥
Friends with Benefits
yonGz♥

Kudos : 95

Favorite Class: Giant
Favorite Map: Coco Cliffs

PostSubject: Re: Telephone Game - Round 4   Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:03 am

LOL! Reading these makes me want to participate next time. You guys are so talented! Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 3609435931
Back to top Go down
N☺va
Triplets

PostSubject: Re: Telephone Game - Round 4   Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:38 am

V☺n wrote:

and the interpretation is deviated this round because I misread Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 65165 sorryyy guys Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 807527 my english isn't that good and I had to google some words Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 543383
Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 990610 Don't blame it on the english Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 2663241428
Back to top Go down
shoo
Friends with Benefits
shoo

Favorite Map:

PostSubject: Re: Telephone Game - Round 4   Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Sorry I took so long lol Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 258271
Back to top Go down
bb_
Friends with Benefits

PostSubject: Re: Telephone Game - Round 4   Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:27 pm

http://drawception.com/

Basically this, but each round done in 10 minutes Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 848460
Back to top Go down
V☺n

PostSubject: Re: Telephone Game - Round 4   Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:14 pm

Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 219331 lets do ittttt Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 848460
Back to top Go down
N☺va
Triplets

PostSubject: Re: Telephone Game - Round 4   Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:39 pm

Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 Error10
Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 560771

My game should be copyrighted Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 244372
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telephone Game - Round 4   Telephone Game - Round 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Telephone Game - Round 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2