Snackers

Vizzy’s Music Findings 2610

Don't be wack, dude.

A Fat Princess, Awesomenauts, GTA V, and League of Legends Clan

HomeSn4ckLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Snackers Website!~
we r True family
Practice is Fridays and Saturdays at 10pm EST
Vizzy’s Music Findings 3056026032Vizzy’s Music Findings 3056026032Vizzy’s Music Findings 3056026032Vizzy’s Music Findings 3056026032Vizzy’s Music Findings 3056026032Vizzy’s Music Findings 3056026032Vizzy’s Music Findings 3056026032Vizzy’s Music Findings 3056026032Vizzy’s Music Findings 3056026032
Everyone join chat right meow~ (=^0^=)

Share | 

Vizzy’s Music Findings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Viz

Kudos : 39

Favorite Class: Warrior
Favorite Map: The Great Gorge

Vizzy’s Music Findings Empty
PostSubject: Vizzy’s Music Findings   Vizzy’s Music Findings I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:35 am

Vizzy’s Music Findings Washed-Out-Life-of-Leisure

Artist: Washed Out / Album: Life of Leisure – EP / Genre: Electronic
Favorite tracks: New Theory, Hold Out, Feel It All Around & You'll See It

The first post of Vizzy's Music Findings. (sorry bb, I'll try getting to your thread soon)
I found this album while looking through the iTunes' "top electronic albums". It actually was released over a year ago (March 2010).
While looking more into the artist, I found out he (yes it's just one person) was featured on Adult Swim's "Singles Program" (future post).

This is just a random side note, the video for "New Theory" was shot in Michigan City, which is near where I live.
Also, Amazon and iTunes' prices for this album are both $5.94... For once

Last edited by Viz on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beto

Kudos : 70

Favorite Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Vizzy’s Music Findings   Vizzy’s Music Findings I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:55 am

You're such an inspiration to look at new music, Viz. Thank you Vizzy’s Music Findings 14348
Back to top Go down
bb_
Friends with Benefits

Kudos : 104

Favorite Class: Chicken
Favorite Map: DEEP FRIED!!!

PostSubject: Re: Vizzy’s Music Findings   Vizzy’s Music Findings I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:06 am

I was listening to these while working yesterday, and I got so much done :blush1: You better update this thread often! Vizzy’s Music Findings 244372
Back to top Go down
mono

mono

Kudos : 153

Favorite Class:
Favorite Map:

PostSubject: Re: Vizzy’s Music Findings   Vizzy’s Music Findings I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:04 am

oohh I like Smile
Back to top Go down
Viz

PostSubject: Re: Vizzy’s Music Findings   Vizzy’s Music Findings I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:26 am

Vizzy’s Music Findings 826da5158f3ystl4

Artist: Daft Punk / Album: Tron: Legacy Reconfigured / Genre: Soundtrack
Favorite Tracks: C.L.U. (Remixed by Paul Oakenfold), The Son of Flynn (Remixed by Moby) & Rinzler (Remixed by Kaskade)

This album is actually a new release (April 5th) and I found it through my iTunes' suggestions.
I highly suggest that you check out the original soundtrack. It brings forth a whole new feeling compared to this one.
Along with Sucker Punch ($8.99), both Tron: Legacy soundtracks are available on Amazon for $7.99 compared to iTunes' $9.99

Vizzy’s Music Findings Suckerpunchsoundtrackim

Artist: Various / Album: Sucker Punch (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) / Genre: Soundtrack
Favorite Tracks: Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This), Army of Me (Feat. Skunk Anansie) [Sucker Punch Remix] & White Rabbit

I saw this movie its opening weekend and immediately fell in love with its music.
Zack Snyder has always had a keen sense of placing the most perfect song for a scene (ex. Watchmen).
A cool side note for this album is that the lead role in the movie, Babydoll, sings "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" and "Where Is My Mind?"

Amazon Links: Sucker Punch, Tron: Legacy, Tron: Legacy Reconfigured

Last edited by Viz on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beto

Kudos : 70

Favorite Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Vizzy’s Music Findings   Vizzy’s Music Findings I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:48 pm

Viz, I love you. THANK YOU!! You work so hard doing this :blush1:
Sweet Dreams is one of my favorite songs, though I like the original better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Viz

PostSubject: Re: Vizzy’s Music Findings   Vizzy’s Music Findings I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:14 am

Vizzy’s Music Findings Marsargoprofile

Artist: Mars Argo / Album: Technology Is a Dead Bird / Genre: Alternative
Favorite Tracks: Machine, Technology Is a Dead Bird & Sideways and Sideways

These guys are actually an old finding of mine (a year or so). I forgot about them though.
You can get this album on bandcamp.com for $5, while iTunes will charge you $9.90 <_<
Back to top Go down
bb_
Friends with Benefits

Kudos : 104

Favorite Class: Chicken
Favorite Map: DEEP FRIED!!!

PostSubject: Re: Vizzy’s Music Findings   Vizzy’s Music Findings I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:13 am

Those two are so cute!! Vizzy’s Music Findings 219331 I really like the last song...even if the vid is a bit strange Vizzy’s Music Findings 770724

Now post more Vizzy’s Music Findings 144756
Back to top Go down
Viz

PostSubject: Re: Vizzy’s Music Findings   Vizzy’s Music Findings I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:55 pm

Vizzy’s Music Findings Nightdrive

Artist: Chromatics / Album: Night Drive / Genre: Electronic / Track: Tick of the Clock (shortened version here)

There are two versions of this song. The full, 15 minute long, original or the shortened one. The shortened one is featured on the Drive Soundtrack.
However, both are "album only" purchases... So, I would use a video to mp3 converter to get the song in whichever version you prefer.
If you find yourself wanting to buy either or album (entirely), the Drive Soundtrack is $7.99 on Amazon while Night Drive is available only on iTunes for $9.99.

Vizzy’s Music Findings 51551129

Artist: Crystal Castles / Album: (II) / Genre: Electronic / Track: Not In Love (feat. Robert Smith)

You can pick up this track on Amazon or iTunes for $0.99.

Vizzy’s Music Findings Nightcall

Artist: Kavinsky / Album: Nightcall / Genre: Electronic / Track: Nightcall

You can pick up this track on Amazon or iTunes for $0.99.
Back to top Go down
V☺n

Kudos : 56

Favorite Class: Priest
Favorite Map: Rocky Road

PostSubject: Re: Vizzy’s Music Findings   Vizzy’s Music Findings I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:10 pm

I love your new username "(屮゚Д゚)屮", vizzy Vizzy’s Music Findings 848460Vizzy’s Music Findings 156853 it makes me want to click all the threads with your name Vizzy’s Music Findings 3352113365
Back to top Go down
Viz

PostSubject: Re: Vizzy’s Music Findings   Vizzy’s Music Findings I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:33 am

Obsessed. That is all.

Back to top Go down
Don Ramon

Don Ramon

Kudos : 42

Favorite Class: Ranger
Favorite Map: Candy Mountain

PostSubject: Re: Vizzy’s Music Findings   Vizzy’s Music Findings I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:19 am

I'm really loving that Kavinsky track Vizzy’s Music Findings 3352113365
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vizzy’s Music Findings   Vizzy’s Music Findings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vizzy’s Music Findings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1